View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yarsoon
Senior Officer
1000+ posts

Awarded:

re: Gloria Victis

I'm starting to setup the clan page for the game Gloria Vicitis.  This is a MMO based on medieval Europe.  It is a low-fantasy world (no magic, fireballs, dragons and shit).  Very gritty and realistic.  There is player housing, partial loot PvP, naval combat, mounts and more.  Also all items are player made so crafting, resource gathering is critical.

More details at Gloria Victis

You can get into the Alpha for a $10 donation on the site.   A few of us have done it, Geezy, Hersh, CrazyLegs, and myself.

I will probably be recruiting soon.

for the OOPS WoT guys - I will leave your access as is should you want to keep using the site.

Last edited by Yarsoon on Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

General Member
Fresh Meat

Are you guys playing GV now?  Can you send me the vent info, the info you have isn't working.

Yarsoon
Senior Officer
1000+ posts

Awarded:

Sir Balin wrote:

Are you guys playing GV now?  Can you send me the vent info, the info you have isn't working.

its going to be slow for a while given the state of the game.  i would expect after they release the major update in the next few weeks and the the wipe, we will see more activity.

General Member
10+ posts

Crowfall next?

Yarsoon
Senior Officer
1000+ posts

Awarded:

SilentAzure wrote:

Crowfall next?

I'm not too sure about Crowfall.  With the perpetual grind mode they want to implement and no permanent holdings, I think that would get old fast.

On the other hand, GV is looking great.  Low grind, no fireballs, very gritty much like Darkfall was in the original days before they turned on magic.  Focus on bows and melee with all the stuff we like.  Player housing, mounts, ships, complex crafting  and most of all pvp with loot.  Land ownership seems to be better planned then DF as well.  its not pure monopoly or nothing at all.  They are supposed to have NPC's that can do your gathering for you as well.

oh and welcome back Azure!

General Member
10+ posts

Sounds cool. I just got a new house with a room for gaming! Planning to get a new PC in there soon. I will check it out.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Outriders Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: